r3.to.rast - Converts 3D raster maps to 2D raster maps
r3.to.rast [-mr] input=string output=string [--overwrite]
- Use G3D mask (if exists) with input map
- Use the same resolution as the input G3D map for the 2d output maps, independently from the current region settings.
- Force overwrite of output files
- 3dcell map(s) to be converted to 2D raster slices
- Basename for resultant raster slice maps
Converts one G3D raster map into several 2D raster maps (depends on depths).
If the 2d and 3d region settings are different,
the 3d resolution will be adjust to the 2d resolution (the depths are not touched!).
You can force r3.to.rast to use the 2d resolution of the input G3D map for the output maps,
independently from the current region settings.
Every slice of the G3D map is copied to one 2D raster map. The maps
are named like output_slicenumber. Slices are counted from bottom
to the top, so the bottom slice has number 1.
The number of slices is equal to the number of depths.
Last changed: $Date: 2006/07/10 18:11:17 $
Main index - raster3D index - Full index